More
    HomeRussiaNamed the regions of Russia with the most affordable mortgage

    Named the regions of Russia with the most affordable mortgage

    Published on

    The Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug turned out to be the leader in terms of affordability of buying a home with a mortgage in Russia. Such data were named by the experts of RIA Novosti in the rating compiled on the basis of data from the Central Bank and Rosstat.

    The study took into account the cost of apartments in the regions and the level of official salaries. The loan amount was calculated for an average price of a two-room apartment with an area of ​​60 square meters with an initial payment of 30 percent. To determine the median income, the analysts calculated values ​​for nine possible family compositions. At the same time, the need to pay personal income tax and everyday expenses, which were determined in accordance with the regional subsistence minimum, were taken into account. It was assumed that 30 percent of the family budget goes to regular expenses, and the remaining 70 percent goes to mortgage payments.

    Leningrad Region, Khanty-Mansiysk and Nenets Autonomous Okrugs – in them at least 50 percent of families can afford to buy housing on a mortgage.

    In other 12 regions, the availability of this type of 50 percent. We are talking about the Republic of Komi, the Sakhalin Region, the Kamchatka Territory, the Murmansk, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk, Orenburg, Vologda, Kemerovo and Irkutsk Regions, as well as Yakutia and the Krasnoyarsk Territory.

    solution of the housing problem in Karachay-Cherkessia (mortgage availability 13.5 percent), Crimea (13.1 percent), Kabardino-Balkaria (11 percent), Tyva (10.4 percent), Dagestan (9.2 percent), Chechnya ( 9.1 percent) and Ingushetia (7.1 percent). Analysts noted that due to the lack of up-to-date data, Chukotka was not included in the rating.

    On September 22, the Central Bank predicted that by the end of 2022, the issuance of mortgages in Russia would increase by 20 percent. The head of the department of banking regulation and analytics of the regulator, Alexander Danilov, noted that initially the authorities assumed lower rates – at the level of plus 13-18 percent.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest articles

    Banks stopped accepting dollars and euros through ATMs

    Russian banks have stopped accepting dollars and euros through ATMs, Izvestia found out. ...

    Zelensky warned the EU against a non-European decision on exports from Ukraine

    President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky called the decision on the possible extension of restrictions...

    China warns against turning internet into 'battlefield'

    The Chinese authorities opposed the transformation of the Internet into a battlefield, as well...

    The activist told Izvestia about the mood of the protesters in Israel

    For now, the citizens of Israel are opting for peaceful forms of protest against...

    More like this

    Banks stopped accepting dollars and euros through ATMs

    Russian banks have stopped accepting dollars and euros through ATMs, Izvestia found out. ...

    Zelensky warned the EU against a non-European decision on exports from Ukraine

    President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky called the decision on the possible extension of restrictions...

    China warns against turning internet into 'battlefield'

    The Chinese authorities opposed the transformation of the Internet into a battlefield, as well...