More
    HomeRussiaThe fighters of the "South" group repulsed the attacks of the Armed...

    The fighters of the “South” group repulsed the attacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in three directions

    Published on

    Russian fighters prevented the breakthrough of the defense line by the Armed Forces of Ukraine (APU) in three directions at once. On July 10, Vadim Astafiev, head of the press center of the Yug group, told RIA Novosti about this.

    “During the day, they continued to repel attempts by the assault units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to break through the defenses in the Lisichansk, Soledar-Artemovsky and Aleksandro-Kalinovsky directions,” he said.

    The group’s aviation carried out missile and bomb strikes against concentrations of enemy manpower and firepower in the areas of the settlements of Belogorovka, Verkhnekamenskoye, Chasov Yar and Konstantinovka, Astafiev added.

    The guns and equipment of the 110th separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Avdeevka were also destroyed. Meanwhile, shells from the Tornado-S multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) were fired at the supply depots of the 91st and 115-1 mechanized brigades in the Soledar-Artemovsky direction.

    “The crew of the Solntsepek heavy flamethrower system destroyed the concentrations of enemy manpower in the areas of the settlements of Yagodnoye and Minkovka,” summed up the agency’s interlocutor. “We stood there for a year, and everyone is alive” In the Gorlovka direction, soldiers of the 1st Army Corps repulse Ukrainian attacks

    Earlier that day, a fighter from the “Southern” group spoke about the use of an infantry fighting vehicle with the Berezhok module against the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Avdiivka. The crew practiced with a 30 mm automatic cannon in short bursts, as a result of the confrontation, a mortar platoon and an enemy combat vehicle were destroyed.

    On the eve of the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov, said that in the areas of the settlements of Konstantinovka, Krasnoe, Avdeevka and Krasnogorovka of the DPR, up to 180 foreign and Ukrainian militants, about eight units of automotive equipment, the Msta-B howitzer were destroyed , as well as the US-made M109 Paladin self-propelled artillery mount.

    The special operation to protect Donbass, the beginning of which Russian President Vladimir Putin announced on February 24, 2022, continues. The decision was made against the background of the aggravation of the situation in the region due to shelling by the Ukrainian military.

    For more up-to-date videos and details about the situation in Donbass, watch the Izvestia TV channel.Share:

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest articles

    Banks stopped accepting dollars and euros through ATMs

    Russian banks have stopped accepting dollars and euros through ATMs, Izvestia found out. ...

    Zelensky warned the EU against a non-European decision on exports from Ukraine

    President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky called the decision on the possible extension of restrictions...

    China warns against turning internet into 'battlefield'

    The Chinese authorities opposed the transformation of the Internet into a battlefield, as well...

    The activist told Izvestia about the mood of the protesters in Israel

    For now, the citizens of Israel are opting for peaceful forms of protest against...

    More like this

    Banks stopped accepting dollars and euros through ATMs

    Russian banks have stopped accepting dollars and euros through ATMs, Izvestia found out. ...

    Zelensky warned the EU against a non-European decision on exports from Ukraine

    President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky called the decision on the possible extension of restrictions...

    China warns against turning internet into 'battlefield'

    The Chinese authorities opposed the transformation of the Internet into a battlefield, as well...