A powerful fire engulfed the already unused building of the former poultry farm near Simferopol on the evening of April 6. According to the regional Ministry of Emergency Situations, the fire was localized on an area of 400 square meters. m.
A fire was reported in the village of Perovo at 21:06. There are no dead or injured.
“After the first fire brigade arrived at the scene, it was found that an ownerless building on the territory of the poultry farm was on fire,” the TASS agency reported.
Earlier, on March 22, in the Moscow region, two children died due to carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a fire. A criminal case has been initiated into the incident. It is noted that the cause of the fire could be a short circuit due to an electrical appliance.