– In June, the series “SashaTanya” turns 10 years old. How do you feel this period of time – and what does this project mean to you?
– Time flew by like one moment. Over the years there have been many interesting and exciting events. A large team of talented people is working on the series – these are not just creators, these are people who believe in our project and love it sincerely. In the cinema world, many want to get into our team, because everything is done with love and spark! And I’m just happy to be part of such a team!
— In your opinion, what allowed the sitcom to stay afloat for many years and overtake Univer in duration? Is there an analogy with reality here – a few university years and a long adult life?
— The love of the audience helps us stay afloat. And we love our project very much, this is the main secret.
— In your opinion, what changes have taken place in Tanya over the past decade?
— Tatyana grows up together with her audience. Becoming wiser and more tolerant, she stopped fussing. This is a young woman who knows exactly what she wants. It’s so nice to receive messages from the guys who started watching us during their student days and, in parallel with our heroes, got families and kids … And recently, one elderly lady said: “You know, I use Tanya’s advice in my life.” Can you imagine?
— In the new season, the main characters are waiting for replenishment in the family. How will Tanya experience this magical period?
– Tatyana will continue to work, but some duties due to hormonal changes will not be easy for her. But she, with her characteristic perseverance and sense of humor, will carry out her professional tasks.
– The description of the season says that in one of the episodes Sasha will hire a prostitute to please Tanya. Sounds crazy! How do you personally feel about the actions of the characters? Can you imagine that this is possible in real life?
– In this situation, I can act solely as an outside observer. And in life, even “the impossible is possible.”close 100% TNT press service
— Since the days of Univer, you have been in constant contact with Andrey Gaidulyan, who plays Sasha. How does he feel to you? Colleague, friend or brother?
— I consider myself very lucky to work and be friends with Andrey Gaidulyan. We have a very busy schedule, we work six days a week for 12-14 hours, but with him this time flies by unnoticed, he always supports me and our team. And not just on set. I recently played a performance at the Russian Song Theater, and Andrei attended it with his wife Sasha Veleskevich (she has recently played Zubova, Alyoshka’s teacher, in the series). When I heard Andrei’s laughter from the audience, I felt calmer, my fear disappeared!
— Is Andrei friends with your family? How does your spouse feel about him?
– I’ll tell you this: Andrei is already practically a member of our family. He even calls my husband with the words: “Hi! It’s your wife’s husband calling.” And Arthur is the wisest man in the universe!
– Many people associate you only with Tanya, despite participation in other projects and theatrical activities. Does it bother you?
— It is important for me that, as an actress, I give people joy and pleasure. Thanks to shooting in SasheTan, I gained professional experience, and I am very pleased that people always smile at me. – Is it hard, living in Sochi, to go to work in the capital?
— Over the long years of such a regime, I have already got used to it. And I’m always looking for pluses: a change of scenery, climate, pictures outside the window. But the main thing is that in Sochi I am next to the most important people in my life, my husband and daughter. At the same time, there are things that are always hard for me – separation from my family. But we have a video call, and it’s great!
– In the early 2000s, you sang in the Girls group. Do you like to sing now – at home or in karaoke? Have you thought about resuming your career as a performer?
— Oh yes, the time in the Girls group opened the doors to the mysterious and wonderful world of show business for me. Joint tours and performances with legendary artists, the opportunity to just talk with your favorite performers is priceless. I always sing at home, but karaoke is not my thing, it’s too loud. And I would agree to resume my vocal career only under the guidance of the brilliant Igor Matvienko, my first producer!
– How do you manage to maintain a healthy lifestyle – regular exercise, proper nutrition, intermittent fasting? Do you have weaknesses that you can’t give up?
– I am a very disciplined person in terms of healthy habits, I eat right, I completely excluded industrial sugar from the diet, I do physical education. I also go to a beautician, I do a modeling facial massage. Beauty injections, plastic surgery, fillers seem redundant to me. Plus, there are so few natural-looking actresses on the screen right now, and I love being one of them.close 100% TNT press service
— Does your 11-year-old daughter Sophia have a desire to follow in your footsteps? If she says she wants to be an actress, how do you feel about it?
– If my child says that he wants to get the profession of an actress, I will fully support!
– In one of the interviews, you said that you forbade your daughter to use social networks until the age of majority. Why exactly this age? How does Sophia feel about this ban?
– Sonya is our Universe! And I want the information space around her to be safe.